copyscape

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Should have found a job then go to College


I started college late. Thank God I made to graduation. Why is it that people expect one to land the big job as soon as they graduate? I have no experience in my field and have done volunteer work to make up for that. But, these days, I understand employers don't give a second thought to unpaid internship much less for volunteer work. I did not want to work, study and raise children at the same time. To me it is just too taxing. Now, that I've graduated and looking for a job I see I should have worked because job descriptions always ask for experience or they pay you the equivalent to a high school diploma which I think is highly unfair.

No comments:

Cash 4 U Each Time U Shop Online Click Image

cash back #ebatescashback

Build YOur List 4 Free Click Image

build list #leadgenerator