copyscape

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

First Credit Card


Ah! the The Credit Card
A headache and a solution. When I got my credit card in the nineties, I was on cloud 9. The words charge it was like a daily prayer. I had a card with Discover with a credit line of $1000 and ended up owing $3000. Well, you know late payments fees and high interest does that. Well, one day, I signed up with a debt solution company , that ripped me off ; when that did not work, those kind folks at Discover decided to let me pay half the debt. God bless them because that debt company was not making those payments. I learned my lesson after all I am not perfect. Today, I am rebuilding my credit. I found a prepaid debit mastercard that helps me control my spending. I am only responsible for paying a dollar everytime I put money on the card and a yearly fee of $30. There is no interest or Aprs. I put money on the card from my checking account. If the card has no money, then I am saved from accumulating debt. One cannot spend what one doesn't have. Prepaid is peace of mind and control. It's just embarrassing, stressful and annoying when creditors keep harrassing one for their money. So, if you thinking of getting a credit card, go with Eufora Prepaid you'll be glad you did. Not only will you build credit, peace of mind is guarranteed.Click

1 comment:

wheatgerm said...

Credit cards are nice they never aporve me though

Cash 4 U Each Time U Shop Online Click Image

cash back #ebatescashback

Build YOur List 4 Free Click Image

build list #leadgenerator