copyscape

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Part 2- Self-Endangerment


I found myself sitting in a car with two strangers and I wasn't afraid. The lady gave the man who was driving the car the envelope which he opened and read a note that said "Five O which is the police already got their share split the money with some one who needs it. Since the bills were big ,the man said he knew of some one who works at a nearby check cashing place who would change those bills into smaller bills for him. He left us in the car and went for 5 minutes. He said the man wanted to know if I had money in the bank so when I deposit this money their would be no suspicion. Trick #2 was to get some of that money out of the bank to prove to this pphantom man at the check cashing place that I had enough to keep me before touching that money. Trick #3 was to get the money out of the bank hand it over to one of the con Artists who would take it to the invisible guy at the check cashing place and later it would be refunded. When all this was done, the man went first, and came back with a brown paper bag. Next went the woman who came back with a brown paper bag. Lastly, I went in search of Charlie at the check cashing place. The cashier says to me there's no one here by that name. I went back to the spot where I left the two Cons and they were gone. They disappear with my money into thin air. Well, this has woke me up from since and so I am wary of my surroundings because I am not perfect.

No comments:

Cash 4 U Each Time U Shop Online Click Image

cash back #ebatescashback

Build YOur List 4 Free Click Image

build list #leadgenerator