copyscape

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, June 29, 2007

Putting Myself in Danger By not sticking to my Beliefs and Convictions


Grown-ups advise children to refrain from talking to strangers in the hopes that they will be safe yet, grown-ups tend to do the same things they preach against. I've lectured kids about the dangers of getting into a strangers' car, talking to strangers, and going with a complete stranger yet, one sunny day in the year 2000, I found myself in a situation I warned against. Well, like I tell you I am not perfect so please! I was on my way to a shopping center; when a woman literally bumped into me. Now that I think of it, maybe I was an easy mark or being the kind- hearted mortal that I am, I made nothing of it and thought it was an accident; only to find that,the same woman stopped and asked whether I knew where a certain agency was. I explained I did not know and then she proceeded to open an envelope with lots of dead presidents, stating that she had found this money and and wanted to return it back to some agency it was addressed too. Well, I was quickly won over after seeing all these bills. I told her put the money away. It's not wise to display all these bills in public considering this was a busy shopping center. So she said she knew somewhere we could talk. I was unware that she was working with someone at the time because her partner in crime immediately pulled up and she said we can seat here. I hesitated but did get into the car of a complete stranger, who drove to a location; where it was less busy and the first stage of their little ploy was accomplished and achieved. Stupid move you say, God is still working. Read tommorrow's post to find out what happened next.

No comments:

Cash 4 U Each Time U Shop Online Click Image

cash back #ebatescashback

Build YOur List 4 Free Click Image

build list #leadgenerator