copyscape

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Putting It Off May Cost You

Do it Now
Do you ever find yourself putting things off? I mean things you can do right this instant. Well, I am guilty of that and in the end I get stress and depress . Really! I have gotten so much into the habit of saying that people die and leave work behind, or that Rome was not built in a day; that just getting the smallest things done and completed ontime is easily put off. I know this is bad and unprofessional; however, I've cooked up a plan and set it in motion. I write my tasks down and assign days to them. This makes it easy because when I check my list, I know what's done and what needs to be done. So, if you have an exam or report to write don't wait until the last moment. You might end up cramming or turning in a paper which is the first draft. If you don't make payments on time; you may end up with a late fee charge. The idea is to do what you can today instead of waiting for tomorrow which may never come. Hey! I'm still striving towards perfection.

1 comment:

mariep said...

Hi Maulda this blog post is very true. Btw I've posted my first recipe go and have a looksy.

Cash 4 U Each Time U Shop Online Click Image

cash back #ebatescashback

Build YOur List 4 Free Click Image

build list #leadgenerator