copyscape

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Gee I forgot

forgetful mind

I went on this interview for an internship and was never called back. I have the credentials and I am willing to work for peanuts just to gain some hands-on experience. You know one sits in the class room day after day or night after night, but having a theorectical idea is just not good enough. Hands on experience account for a great deal. Well, I did my homework about the company and was proud at myself for answering questions thrown at me. I was dressed professionally, my resume was exceptional, and I conducted myself in a professional manner. Continue reading because you can learn something from this. I believe the part I messed up on was when the question of tell me some of the courses you have taken was thrown at me. This is the part where I was shocked at myself. I have been in college for 5 years now and should be able to name the last 6 courses I did last Semester but I couldnot. When I got to 3 subjects down the road, I was grappling. Well, what did I tell you? God is still on me.

No comments:

Cash 4 U Each Time U Shop Online Click Image

cash back #ebatescashback

Build YOur List 4 Free Click Image

build list #leadgenerator