copyscape

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Relationships

Feelings not mutual
I listened to her lectures for a whole semester and she was good in terms of delivery and teaching methods. In class she said,"she does not like to gossip. When others go on and on she tends to keep quiet". I admire this quality because I'm just the same. I hate gossip. She made it known to the class, that she has office hours and should they need to talk feel free to come in. Well, I took her up on her offer because I had some minor problem and thought I found just the person that could guide and counsel me. When I got to her office for the first time, it was cluttered with all kinds of books and rat droppings on the floor. People say, a cluttered office relates to one's mind; yet, she seemed to have it all together. I drew her attention to the rat droppings and right away she called someone on the horn and filed a complain. I proceeded to tell her what was bugging me and this woman was unbelievable.She was very attentive and concerned and even offered me help. People hardly give me the time of day and this was special. It was rare. I began to view this woman as an angel. The mother figure I did not have. The mentor and confidant I did not have. She told me that there was no right and wrong answers to my problem and if I was strong enough to live with my decision. She offered to help me further with another concern for which she is an expert in and gave me a hug before I left. I left her office feeling like I was on cloud 9 ; but,as time progressed,four years later things changed. Well, God is still working. You want to know more this is a mini series. Read on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Cash 4 U Each Time U Shop Online Click Image

cash back #ebatescashback

Build YOur List 4 Free Click Image

build list #leadgenerator