copyscape

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Diet Exercise Willpower (DEW)

DDRgame - Where exercise gets fun!

ACAI Fat Burn for Weight Loss and fat burning

It is always nice to see your college friends once in a while. Seeing them allows you to catch up with what is happening with your mates and learn how their lives are going. Those reasons are just a few of the many reasons why you want to keep in touch with your friends. For me, I got curious when I heard that one of my very chubby college friend had lost weight and was now doing some modeling work. I was excited when I heard that she was in town and I decided to get in touch with her. In my mind, it would be a great opportunity to learn her weight loss secrets. After all, I would also like to lose some weight and look great myself after having tried all those diet pills and weight loss programs that just doesnot deliver.

The day comes, we meet for dinner, and chat . Of course, she talked about how she shed those pounds and there I am listening eagerly.  She told me that the key to success in physical fitness can be summarized into a three-letter word –DEW. Yes, dew as in the water we see in a morning, which symbolizes hope as well.

She said that, aside from the DEW, all other things are already its derivative. And DEW remains the most important factor. Well, I keep on saying DEW, but what is DEW anyway? DEW stands for Diet, Exercise, and Willpower.  Pretty good acronym isn’t it? Well, let me share with you what my friend told me.

Diet This is very essential in losing excess fat. According to her, diet means eating the right foods at the right time and not starving yourself. She stated that, I have to watch out for my food intake. As much as possible, she advised me to eat 6 small meals a day wherein the breakfast is the most important meal of all. She also said to eat foods that are high in fiber as well as green foods ,since they are healthier. Meats are OK but should be eaten in moderation.

Exercise. Well, almost everybody knows that exercise really helps in getting the body you want and staying healthy. However, she said that I do not need  to enroll in any fitness center or get a personal trainer to be healthy (though sometimes it helps). She also said, there are some activities that will be very helpful in trimming the fat like engaging into sports, doing household chores or even playing the popular Wii. The choice really depends on the person. The most important thing is to have at least 30 minutes of exercise daily. She did mention that, the 30-minute exercise can be spread out into 5 or 10 minutes.

Will. This aspect, she believes, is the most important among the three. Why? Because almost all of us are already aware that diet and exercise are great tools for weight loss; however, not all of us have the will to start and continue exercising

Having heard all this, I'm glad that I had the opportunity to meet up with my old friend again. It was great catching up and it was wonderful to learn her secret to getting and staying in shape. I am now utilizing those tips and I  hope to remain fit and healthy.

Hope you too will implement diet, exercise, and will power in your daily routine to get in shape and stay healthy.

Exercise Bike

No comments:

Cash 4 U Each Time U Shop Online Click Image

cash back #ebatescashback

Build YOur List 4 Free Click Image

build list #leadgenerator